Work Visa – Other

Working Holiday Visa

New Zealand has agreements with over 30 countries that give young people aged between 18 and 30 (or 35 in some cases) the opportunity to travel around New Zealand and work temporarily while they are here. In most cases, eligible people will be issued with a 12-month visa. You must be able to show funds to support your stay and your primary intention must be to visit and/or holiday in New Zealand.

Horticulture and Viticultural Work Visa

If you are overseas, aged 18 years and over, and you want to work in New Zealand’s horticulture and viticulture industries, and you have a job offer from an employer whom we have approved, you may be eligible for a visa under the Recognised Seasonal Employer work category. Please note that people approved to work in New Zealand under this category will be issued limited visas. This means you may only stay for a fixed term and work for a specific employer.

Go back to Work Visa